An impression of our custom native apps
Are you curious about an impression of our results, designs and specific features that we frequently build? In this blog we give you that impression. User experience is always our main focus, which you notice as soon as you start using our apps. Let our expertise guide you.
3 minutes - Published by Julian de Lange on 28 July 2020
App developer for several branches
The past ten years we've built smart solutions for a wide variety of organisations. Focusing on ease, insight and control we built thought-through apps that contribute to the goals of our clients. For the branches transport, agriculture and industrial for example, but also for many other sectors. In this blog we present a few cases that we, as an app developer agency, are proud of.
App developer for integrations and hardware
Integrations with hardware are not foreign to us. During one of our recent projects this was an important aspect: connecting to the WOO sensor of WOO Sports. The app we made for WOO provides kiters with insight in their performance on the water. It's an intuitive app that helps the kiter improve their skills by making optimal use of data.
- Integration with custom hardware (Bluetooth)
- Combining GPS data with external sensors
- Presenting a lot of data in a clear and useable way
- Over 30k users
- Apple Watch and Android Wear apps
App developer for transport and logistics
In the world of transport, planning and realtime Track&Trace is invaluable. At Webuildapps, we understand that. In other links of the logistic chain there are also plenty of examples where smartphones can add value, e.g. creating more insight in the logistic chain, printing by phone, navigating within warehouses and registering kilometers without worries.
For Van Dooren Transport we built an app that directly contributes to the daily business processes. The app is integrated with the existing TMS via an API and the business logic of the client has been implemented.
- For chauffeurs
- Planning with rides and tasks
- Signing orders
- For clients
- Track&Trace and order history
- Input of new shipments
- Signing (because of covid-19)
- For the planning department
- Wallboard with realtime location and status of vehicles
App developer for high quality service
A well-known problem: stressing out about your car at the airport before and during your vacation. Where will I park, what will it cost and what if damage is done during my absence?
The Eazzypark app takes these worries away. We helped Eazzypark make their service (even) better by building an app, including an integration via custom API with their existing system.
- For chauffeurs
- A list with to-do transfers (parking + retrieval)
- Registration of route, speed and incidents
- Retrieving keys via robot arm in the vault
- For team leaders
- Intake of cars including photos and signing
- Linking with keys via NFC and QR
- Realtime location of chauffeurs and status
- Guidance through the entire process
- Creating a reservation
App developer for smart dashboards
App developer Webuildapps can also assist you with dashboards and web applications of high level. In cooperation with Bluedesk we built PIM Connect, for example. Using this system, realtime product information from a PIM (Product Information Management) system of Perfion can directly be viewed.
- Product information is available realtime
- Super quick API (>800k products)
- Realtime data shareable with customers via link
- Information filtered based on roles
- Own SaaS solution
- Implementation within a single day
Curious about the possibilities?
Would you like to know how smart applications, designs and our experience as app developer can contribute to the goals of your organisation? Feel free to get in touch with us via the form below or send us an email. We are happy to answer your questions and our advice comes with no strings attached.